Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soft ginger cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Soft Ginger Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Soft Ginger Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook soft ginger cookies using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Ginger Cookies :
- Prepare 2 1/4 Cups of Plain AP Flour.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Ground Ginger.
- Get 1 Tsp of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Ground Cloves.
- Get 1/4 Tsp of Salt.
- Make ready 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Unsalted Butter (soft).
- Prepare 1 Cup of White Sugar.
- Take 1/2 Cup of Soft Brown Sugar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Black treacle (Can use Molasses).
- Take 1 of Large Egg.
- Get 1 Tbls of Cold Water.
- Prepare 3-4 Tbls of Sugar for Coating.
Instructions to make Soft Ginger Cookies :
- Preheat oven to 140 degrees C. Sift together the flour, ginger, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and salt..
- In a large bowl, cream together the Butter and Both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the water and treacle. Gradually stir the sifted ingredients into the molasses mixture. Shape dough into small sized balls – About 1.5 Tsps full. Roll them in the remaining sugar. Place the cookies 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet, and flatten slightly..
- Bake for 8 minutes in the preheated oven. Then Turn around the tray and bake for another 4 mins until nice and brown. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food soft ginger cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.