Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, serein noix de coco. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serein Noix De Coco is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Serein Noix De Coco is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have serein noix de coco using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Serein Noix De Coco :
- Make ready 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Get 3-4 tbsp of Coconut milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Khas syrup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 15 g of Gelatin.
- Get 50 g of Rice noodles or can be substituted with Vermicelli (Sevaiya).
- Make ready 1 tsp of Chia seeds.
Instructions to make Serein Noix De Coco :
- Put 1tbsp of khas syrup in the Molds and freeze it for 10-15 mins.
- Dilute coconut milk powder with water or milk; add 1/2 the grated coconut and sugar and Grind in a Mixer until milk consistency.
- Hydrate Gelatin in a Glass (if you are a Vegetarian please do not use Gelatin instead use Agar Agar /China grass)..
- Once Gelatin is hydrated add to the coconut milk mixture; mix well and put in the molds.
- Place the molds in the fridge and let it set for atlest 45mins to 1hr.
- In the mean time Put the rest Half of the grated coconut in a Sauté pan and dry cook it until Golden Brown.
- Once the mixture is firm and set, Demold it and place it in a serving dish and scatter the dry roasted coconut on the sides.
- For crunchy texture you may add a rice wafer on top and.
- And finally garnish with soaked Chia seeds.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food serein noix de coco recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.