Combine all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Add pecans and stir to coat them. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, low fat mini pecan pie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook low fat mini pecan pie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie :
- Take of honey.
- Make ready of egg white.
- Make ready of nonfat evaporated milk.
- Make ready of cinnamon.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Take of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of salt.
- Get of pecans.
Pecan Pie gets a healthy makeover just in time for the holiday season! These Mini Pecan Pies are even better than the original – and way better for you, as well as easier to make! A must-add recipe to your holiday table! Low fat, gluten free, lower sugar & delicious!
Steps to make Low Fat Mini Pecan Pie :
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Combine all ingredients except pecans in a small bowl and mix well. Add pecans and stir to coat them. Remove pecans and set aside..
- Lightly oil a large oven safe mug and use a paper towel to remove the excess. (You can also add a jumbo baking cup to the bottom to aid in removal.) Add the liquid mixture, then arrange the pecans on the top..
- Place into the oven and bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. Reduce the temperature to 350 degrees and bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!.
Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans. Place pies on a baking sheet. For mini pies, you need two pie crusts. I usually use a refrigerated pack of two from the grocery store, but you can make a double recipe of my all butter pie crust if you want mini pecan pies from scratch. Unroll the pie crusts and use a round cookie cutter to cut circles of dough.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food low fat mini pecan pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.