This creamy fruit salad recipe, using Greek yogurt, is sweet and creamy without the added calories! This Creamy Fruit Salad is a dreamy salad/dessert that will be a surefire hit! It's easy to make and This Creamy Fruit Salad is my perfect summer in a bowl!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, creamy fruit salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Fruit Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Fruit Salad is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy fruit salad using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Fruit Salad :
- Make ready 250 ml of Whipping Cream.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of Sugar powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pomegranate.
- Take 1/4 cup of Apple cubed.
- Take 1/4 cup of Kiwi cubed.
- Make ready 3-4 of Banana sliced.
- Take 1 of Fruit Coctail Tin.
- Take 20 of Grapes.
Juicy mandarin oranges covered in sweet. This Creamy Fruit Salad Recipe is made with a Homemade Vanilla Dressing — no pudding mix here! It is the perfect summer breakfast, snack or dessert — use whatever fruit you have! This Korean style fruit salad is a great side dish that goes well with both western style and oriental style meals.
Steps to make Creamy Fruit Salad :
- Place the bowl and whisk in the freezer for 1 hour. Place the whipping cream in freezer for 15 mins before whipping. This makes work easier..
- Chop all the fruits and keep it ready..
- Transfer the whipping cream to the bowl. Whip on high speed for 5 mins..
- Add powdered sugar, whip again until cream thickens and soft peaks formed. No need to whip for stiff peaks. Approximately.
- Add all the chopped fresh fruits. Strain the syrup from fruit cocktail tin and add only the fruits. Reserve the cherries for garnish. (You can use only fresh fruits of your choice. Don't add watery fruits like melons.).
- Fold it gently. It can be served immediately or can be refrigerated and served chilled..
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with cherry and pomegranate..
It is full of savory and sweet flavor too! Have you tried Korean style creamy fruit salad before? This Creamy Fruit Salad is loaded with tons of fresh fruits and a creamy vanilla yogurt dressing. It is so simple to throw together and perfect for a side dish or dessert. You will find it to be a hit at your.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy fruit salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.