Kielbasa Sausage Hashbrown Dinner Casserole, Kielbasa Sausage Hashbrown Dinner Casserole, Spaghetti – Baked Spaghetti – Dinner Casserole. Sign Up / Log In My Feed Articles Meal Planner New Pantry-Ready Recipes New Browse Yummly Pro Guided Recipes New Year's Eve New Smart Thermometer. You can make and cook this sausage casserole ahead of time and then reheat in the microwave or oven.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, my sausage casserole 🥰#mainmeal#eattherainbow. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
My Sausage Casserole 🥰#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. My Sausage Casserole 🥰#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have my sausage casserole 🥰#mainmeal#eattherainbow using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Sausage Casserole 🥰#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow :
- Prepare of Pork or Beef Sausages.
- Make ready of large onion cut into chunks.
- Prepare of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Lots of Black Cracked Pepper or level.
- Prepare of Basil fresh leaves or 1 tsp Dried Basil.
- Prepare of mixed Beans.
- Make ready of Small florets of Broccoli.
- Get of Dried Beef cubes in a pint of Boiling water.
- Get of Tomato puree.
- Make ready of heaped tsp cornflour in 1/4 cup cold water mix.
Cut the casserole into squares and reheat in the microwave for about a minute, then top with desired toppings. This satisfying breakfast recipe is perfect to make for weekend guests. Assemble and refrigerate the casserole the night before, and just pop it in the oven the next morning. Look for turkey sausage near other breakfast-style sausage in the frozen foods section.
Steps to make My Sausage Casserole 🥰#Mainmeal#Eattherainbow :
- Brown the sausages not cook and set aside.
- Add 1 tbls oil to the frying pan and add the onions and black pepper also cayenne pepper. Fry on medium heat just for 3 minutes.
- Add the beans and Basil leaves chopped. Stir in then add the tomato purèe stir in..
- Next add your stock to the boiling water and mix then pour over the onions. Then add the broccoli..
- Next add the cornflour to the cold water mix and add to the onion in the pan. If it's too thick you can add more boiling water..
- Cut the sausages into bite size pieces ( mine where short fat sausage so I cut in to 3 pieces..
- Now add to the onions. Next add all this to a greased oven dish..
- In a preheated oven 180°C add the sausage casserole with a lid or foil over it for 35- 45 minutes..
- Serve with New potatoes boiled and skin left on Enjoy!.
This is one of our top-rated recipes for a reason: It's easy, it's quick, and it's absolutely delicious. Sauté one large onion and one bell pepper in the pork drippings for extra flavor and color. In a medium skillet, brown the sausage over medium heat until fully cooked and no longer. I've been making this for decades and find the better quality meat you purchase the better the flavor of the dish. My mom and I like this sausage breakfast casserole because it bakes up tender and golden, slices beautifully and goes over well whenever we serve it. —Gayle Grigg, Phoenix, Arizona For the perfect combination of eggs, sausage, bread and cheese, this is the dish to try.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my sausage casserole 🥰#mainmeal#eattherainbow recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.