Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet; let cool slightly. Balsamic Potato Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Share: Rate this Recipe Boil potatoes until firm but not too soft.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, balsamic potato salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Balsamic Potato Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Balsamic Potato Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have balsamic potato salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Balsamic Potato Salad :
- Make ready 3 pounds of new red mini potatoes.
- Take 1/2 cup of slivered oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of capers.
- Take 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Get 2 Tbsp of sun-dried tomato oil.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of chopped fresh basil.
Drain and put back into pot. Break up potatoes with a wooden spoon (but be careful not to mash them). Sarah Carey shares a recipe that's excellent for entertaining. The ribs can be made up to three days ahead of time, then quickly crisped under the broiler.
Instructions to make Balsamic Potato Salad :
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 20 minutes or until tender. Drain and let cool; cut into bite size pieces if needed. Place in bowl. Add tomatoes and capers..
- Whisk together vinegar, olive oil, sun-dried tomato oil, mustard, salt and pepper; toss with potato mixture. Let stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with basil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
View top rated Balsamic potato salad recipes with ratings and reviews. A perfect potato salad for folks (like me) that aren. Drain, transfer to large bowl and set aside to cool. Prepare a hot-weather proof Balsamic Potato Salad recipe using Urban Accents Roma, an all-natural seasoning blend of oregano, basil, garlic and bell pepper. BALSAMIC POTATO SALAD This recipe came from an estate sale.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food balsamic potato salad recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.