Basting pan-seared salmon in garlic butter not only speeds up the cooking time, but it also flavors the fish beautifully. Once you try this method, you'll never pan-sear plain salmon again. Mix together melted butter, garlic, honey, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika and pour over the The salmon tastes far better when baked and eaten right away.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, garlic butter salmon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic butter salmon is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Garlic butter salmon is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook garlic butter salmon using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic butter salmon :
- Make ready of Parchment paper 12×18 inches.
- Get 1/2 of white potato, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 Tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1/4 Tbsp of pepper.
- Make ready 6 ounces of skinless salmon.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- Get 2 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped.
Reheating the salmon can cause it to dry. This garlic butter salmon pasta is quick, easy, and uses only a handful of ingredients. Perfect for dinner on a busy weeknight! I've made this pasta a couple of times now, and I love how fast it comes.
Steps to make Garlic butter salmon :
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C..
- In a bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and parsley.
- Fold the parchment paper in half, then open up. On one half of the parchment, lay down the potatoes. Drizzle on half of the garlic butter mixture. Add salt and pepper as desired..
- Lay the salmon on the potatoes and drizzle the remaining garlic butter mixture on top. Fold the parchment paper over the salmon, and cinch the paper together by folding it over itself along the edges..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of salmon reaches 145˚F/63˚C. (May need more time depending on the thickness of the salmon, check that it is cooked throughout before eating).
- Enjoy! 😋.
This Garlic Butter Salmon from Delish.com is the best. Repeat until you have four packs, then transfer packs to a baking sheet. Lemons, butter, and a few cloves of garlic are all you need to turn an easy salmon dinner into a delicious event. This baked garlic butter salmon is such an easy way to put a nutritious dinner on the table. Put a quick dinner on the table with this Baked Lemon Garlic Butter Salmon recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food garlic butter salmon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.