Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, lunch boxes for cherry blossom viewing (2013 edition). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lunch Boxes for Cherry Blossom Viewing (2013 Edition) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lunch Boxes for Cherry Blossom Viewing (2013 Edition) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lunch boxes for cherry blossom viewing (2013 edition) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lunch Boxes for Cherry Blossom Viewing (2013 Edition) :
- Take 3 of Asparagus.
- Make ready 4 slice of Bacon.
- Make ready 150 grams of Chicken thigh.
- Make ready 1 of Strawberries, cherry tomatoes.
- Get 5 of pieces Roast beef.
- Take 1/4 of Onion.
- Take 3 of Eggs.
- Take 4 of Artisanal Wiener Sausages.
Steps to make Lunch Boxes for Cherry Blossom Viewing (2013 Edition) :
- (The top box) bacon-wrapped asparagus, wiener sausages, and cherry tomatoes..
- 1) Cut the asparagus into 3 equal lengths. Wrap in plastic wrap and microwave for 1 minute. 2) Wrap 3 stocks in a piece of bacon. Place in the skillet, seam side down, season it with salt and pepper and pan-fry..
- 1) Tamago-yaki, Japanese omelet: Combine 3 eggs, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, and a pinch of salt together and make omelet. 2) Crispy Fried Breaded Garlic-Soy Sauce Chicken: ID 971130.
- Japanese style Roast Beef Wraps: Slice the onion and soak in water. Mix with minced green onion and season with ponzu sauce. Wrap in store-bought roast beef..
- Make some mixed rice with wakame seaweed seasoning, salmon flakes, and plain salt. Make triangular rice balls and wrap them with plastic wrap for easy eating..
- Strawberries for dessert..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food lunch boxes for cherry blossom viewing (2013 edition) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.