Grease two microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. In a mixing bowl, add the protein powder, baking powder, coconut flour, monk fruit sweetener, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, beat together the egg, cream cheese, and almond milk until smooth.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate protein mugcake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Protein Mugcake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Chocolate Protein Mugcake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate protein mugcake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Protein Mugcake :
- Prepare 1 scoop of chocolate diet/protein whey (I used PHD Belguim Choc),.
- Get 1 of medium egg,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder,.
- Take 50-70 ml of unsweetened almond milk, or alternative,.
- Take 5-6 drops of toffee flav drops (optional),.
- Make ready 1 tsp of good quality cocoa powder,.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare of Chocolate sugar free syrup,.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of protein chocolate spread (I used white by Myprotein).
To make a protein mug cake, you'll want a mug that is big enough that the cake doesn't overflow in the microwave. Once you had that, crack an egg in the mug and beat it with a fork. Then, mash in a ripe banana with fork until it's smooth. How to Make This Chocolate Protein Mug Cake.
Instructions to make Chocolate Protein Mugcake :
- In a mug add the protein powder, and then stir in the baking powder and cocoa powder. Next add the flav drops if using them..
- Add the egg and half the milk and give it a really good stir until it forms a thick cake batter. Add the remaining milk bit by bit whilst stirring until you get a pretty thick but smooth consistency. Ensure you really get all the bits of powder incorporated, particularly in the bottom edges of the mug..
- Clean the edges of the inner rim of the mug using your finger, this ensures the cake rises more evenly..
- Microwave on high for just over a minute until it has risen about 1 inch over the mugs edge. It's key that you don't over microwave it, as otherwise the texture won't be soft in the centre but firm..
- Remove and squirt over some chocolate syrup and then add a dollop of protein chocolate spread. Eat immediately and enjoy!.
Okay, this chocolate protein mug cake is technically cheating. This recipe, like my pineapple upside down mug cake, calls for sugar free cake mix. But unlike the pineapple mug cake. If you want a quick, filling, healthy, and delicious dessert then this Microwave Chocolate Protein Mug Cake recipe has your name all over it! Tips: Top with some whipped cream, more sugar free chocolate chips, Greek yogurt, etc!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate protein mugcake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.