Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chinese peppersteak #4. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Peppersteak #4 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chinese Peppersteak #4 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chinese peppersteak #4 using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Peppersteak #4 :
- Prepare of rump roast-shaved thin like lunch meat (ask your local butcher).
- Get of red pepper cut into thin strips.
- Get of green pepper cut ino thin strips.
- Make ready of sweet onion.
- Prepare of green onions-chopped.
- Make ready of garlic-finely minced.
- Make ready of fresh minced ginger.
- Take of black pepper.
- Make ready of sesame seeds.
- Take of -10 1/2 oz can beef consomme.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Make ready of soy sauce (3/4 c. for marinade, 1/4 c. for dish).
- Make ready of oyster sauce (3/4 c. for marinade, 1/4 c. for dish).
- Take of honey.
Steps to make Chinese Peppersteak #4 :
- Marinate the meat in a plastic ziplock bag with 3/4 c. soy sauce and 3/4 c. oyster sauce for 30 to 45 minutes..
- In a large pan or wok, heat 1 tbsp oil on high heat. Add ginger and garlic. Saute for 3 to 4 minutes until garlic is golden brown..
- Add marinated beef. Let the beef sear on one side for at least a minute before stirring to seal in the juices. Once browned on one side, stir beef until it begins to brown. Then, still on high heat, cover pan/wok for 5 minutes..
- While beef is cooking, mix beef consomme and cornstarch until well combined..
- After 5 minutes remove lid and stir beef. Add green onions, onions and peppers. Mix well. Stir for about 4 minutes and then add consomme/cornstarch mixture. Stir well..
- Add soy sauce, oyster sauce and honey to the dish. Stir until sauce thickens and peppers are cooked but still a bit crispy about 5 minutes..
- Once thickened add sesame seeds and mix well. Serve warm over steamed rice. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chinese peppersteak #4 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.