Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, blueberry muffin bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Blueberry Muffin Bake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Blueberry Muffin Bake is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blueberry muffin bake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Muffin Bake :
- Get 1 stick of unsalted butter – melted.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs – beaten.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 2 cups of frozen blueberries – thawed with all juices.
- Take 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 3 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Blueberry Muffin Bake :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 3 quart casserole dish (mine is about 9.5×7.5"and 3" deep)..
- In a large bowl stir together butter, milk, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Gently stir in blueberries with juices..
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Fold gently until just incorporated with no dry clumps remaining, but do not over mix..
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake uncovered 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (mine took a full hour)..
- Let cool at least 30 minutes before cutting. Goes great with coffee, hot tea, or a nice cold glass of milk!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food blueberry muffin bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.