Low-Carb Baked Seafood Casserole Simply So Healthy. Potato casseroles are a low-cost, hearty option that goes with just about any main dish you want to serve. Whether you're looking for an idea of what to serve with beef, poultry, pork, or seafood, it's hard to find anything better than a delicious potato casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked seafood potato casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked seafood potato casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Baked seafood potato casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have baked seafood potato casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked seafood potato casserole :
- Get 1 lb. of shrimp peeled (i use frozen).
- Get 1 lb. of crawfish tails (i use frozen).
- Prepare 1 lb. of red potatos.
- Make ready to taste of butter.
- Make ready to taste of lemon pepper.
- Get to taste of parsley.
- Make ready to taste of Cajun seasoning.
- Make ready to taste of minced garlic.
- Make ready to taste of onion powder.
- Get of Shredded cheese (your choice).
- Take of Sour cream.
Loaded Potato Casserole (Potatoes Au Gratin). More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. View top rated Baked seafood casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Stuffed with mashed russet potatoes, this golden baked casserole is loaded with crispy bacon, butter, sour cream and cheese for a decadent After baking, top this casserole with your favorite baked potato toppings like sour cream and chives, chili, salsa or even leftover chopped cooked chicken.
Steps to make Baked seafood potato casserole :
- Preheat oven to 350°. Sprinkle crawfish tails and shrimp with salt and rub it in good. Rinse all salt off with water really well, this helps eliminate any fishy taste! (And this method also works really well with fish).
- Boil potatoes. Saute shrimp and crawfish tails in butter and all seasonings until done..
- When potatoes are done cut into bite size pieces and place in a baking dish (sprayed with pam) and dot with butter.
- Then pour shrimp and crawfish tails ontop.
- Top with cheese and bake until cheese is melted approx. 10 min. And enjoy!.
- Top with sour cream if you like!.
This Baked Potato Casserole is the perfect combination of all my favorite foods. I love the bacon and chicken combination with the potatoes and cheese. It's the perfect main or side dish, and takes just a few minutes to prep and throw together. There is nothing more comforting than a warm casserole at. These fish casseroles and seafood casserole recipes are magical.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food baked seafood potato casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.