Add vegetable mixture to broth mixture; stir in beef. Stir in noodles, green onions, and spinach. Bring the salted water to a boil.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef udon soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Udon Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Udon Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef udon soup using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Udon Soup :
- Get 200 g of very thinly sliced Beef *e.g. 'Shabu Shabu' slices.
- Get 1 of small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips.
- Prepare 2 of thick Spring Onions *thinly sliced diagonally.
- Get 2 of servings Udon Noodles *frozen type recommended.
- Make ready of Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix).
- Take of Soup.
- Get 2 cups of Dashi Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 1 teaspoon Dashi Powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of Mirin.
Use a pair of tongs to remove the noodles and transfer to a colander. Give cooked udon noodles a quick rise and set aside. Niku Udon is Udon noodle soup with beef (Niku=meat), but don't let the name deceive you. It is not just throwing sliced beef into the soup, but there is more to it.
Steps to make Beef Udon Soup :
- Cut finely sliced Beef into the size that is easy to eat. Thinly slice Spring Onions and Ginger..
- Bring Water in a saucepan to the boil. Add Beef slices in rapidly boiling water and bring back to the boil, then drain. Return the Beef to the saucepan..
- Add all the soup ingredients and Ginger, and bring to the boil. Add sliced Spring Onions and cook for a few minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare Udon Noodles. Already cooked Udon Noodles such as Frozen Udon can be simply heated in boiling water..
- Drain Udon Noodles and place in serving bowls. Cover with the Beef mixture and pour the soup over. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy..
The beef topping, to be placed on regular Udon noodle soup, is cooked in sweet and salty seasonings and punched up with ginger. This beef could even be a wonderful dish without Udon. Beef udon (Niku Udon) is a Japanese comfort dish made of tender sliced beef seasoned and stir fried on top of warm udon noodle in a savory dashi broth. Easy Beef Udon Packed with Flavors Despite its simplicity, this beef udon recipe is packed with tons of flavors! Udon Soup – A classic Japanese meal made with thick udon noodles in a flavorful broth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef udon soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.