Savour a spoonful of goodness everytime. Shepherd's pie – perfect comfort food for cold winter days. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect shepherd's pie.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, shepherd's pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shepherd's Pie is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Shepherd's Pie is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook shepherd's pie using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd's Pie :
- Take 2 lbs of Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare of Large onion, diced.
- Make ready 1/2 of each red, yellow, green pepper diced.
- Get 2 Tbs of each rosemary and Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 Tbs of each onion and garlic powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- Make ready 2 cups of low sodium beef stock.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk (I used almond).
- Get 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Get 1 lb of bag frozen corn.
- Make ready to taste of S&P.
The Best Classic Shepherd's Pie Recipe with meat and vegetable gravy and cheesy mashed potatoes. This family friendly shepherd's pie uses ground beef (instead of the traditional lamb), and your Instant Pot® or multi-cooker pressure cooker to prepare the filling and potatoes. Shepherd's pie is a classic comfort food recipe that's healthy, hearty and filling. The bottom layer is a simple a mix of ground lamb and vegetables, simmered into a delicious savory sauce.
Steps to make Shepherd's Pie :
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water..
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers.
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent.
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often.
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat.
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash..
- In a greased deep 9×13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden.
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted..
Shepherd's Pie is the sort of food that brings a smile to everyone's face! That saucy, deeply flavourful filling, that creamy potato topping, and that awesome golden cheese crust.… While Shepherd's Pie is. This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes. Patty's Day celebrations, shepherd's pie is full of distinctly Irish ingredients. Traditional Shepherds Pie Recipe and Video Tutoral. this shepherds pie is AMAZING – the meat mixture is full of flavor and the mashed potatoes are creamy and cheesy – recipe AND video tutorial.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shepherd's pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.