Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. The beef should still be quite moist after it has marinated. If it looks too dry, add a tablespoon of water to it.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mongolian beef. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mongolian beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Mongolian beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mongolian beef using 21 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mongolian beef :
- Get of Beef.
- Prepare 40 g of cornflour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of crushed ginger (thumbsize) minced.
- Prepare 650 g of rump steak thinly sliced (or lean frying steak).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic chopped and minced.
- Get 30 ml of soy sauce.
- Make ready 200 ml of water.
- Prepare 30 g of honey.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes (optional).
- Take 2 of spring onions finely chopped.
- Take Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed Veg.
- Take 1 of red pepper -strips.
- Take of Mushroom – handful sliced.
- Prepare 1 of courgette -sticks (defluffed).
- Prepare 2 tsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Noodles.
- Take 400 g of fresh egg noodles.
- Get 1 tsp of sunflower oil.
Mongolian beef is prepared with a quick stir-frying process. Therefore, suitable cuts of beef should be tender. Certainly, it should also be without too much fat, and no bone attached. You can use tenderloin or sirloin for the best result.
Steps to make Mongolian beef :
- Coat beef in cornflour and set aside.
- Heat pan add garlic and ginger constantly stirring for 30 seconds (do not brown).
- Add beef and pinch of salt and pepper and fry until cooked through.
- Add soy sauce, water, honey and chilli flakes and simmer for 5 to 10 mins.
- Whilst beef simmering prepare veg if not already done.
- Add 1tsp oil to pan and stir fry veg 4 minutes before end of beef simmering, add water if needed.
- Add 1 tsp oil to seperate pan and stir fry noodles 2-4 mins stir constantly.
- Once noodles and veg cooked add both to pan with beef.
- Mix well and serve immediately with spring onion on top.
Mongolian Beef is a recipe that I've been cooking for clients for many years for a number of reasons. One, people love anything that tastes like Chinese takeout. It's a simple stir fry with thin slices of beef simmered in a soy, brown sugar, garlic and ginger sauce. The brown sugar quickly caramelizes in the soy to make a slightly sticky sauce that coats the beef. How to Make Mongolian Beef (PF Changs style) Crispy but tender pieces of beef coated in a thick, sweet and a little salty sauce.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mongolian beef recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.