Shepherd's Pie Daddy's Way. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines..with the kind of refrigeration we had in our homes, cooked meat could be kept much more safely than raw. Therefore, when housewives bought their Sunday meat they selected pieces large enough to. Any holiday that celebrates beer is my kind of holiday!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shepherds pie my way. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shepherds pie my way is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Shepherds pie my way is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shepherds pie my way using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherds pie my way :
- Take 10 of large potatoes peeled and chopped.
- Take 2 lb of lean ground beef.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 of stock of broccoli chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of chopped garlic.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Get 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of corn.
- Take 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Get 4 tbsp of ketchup.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 3 tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of adobo all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cold water.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of shredded cheese any kind you like.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
The only thing better than one Shepherd's Pie is twwwwwwwwo Shepherd's Pies! Sooooo…I have a special treat for you! Shepherd's Pie TWO (dos deux zwei) ways! This easy Shepherd's Pie recipe is filled with lots of veggies and tender ground beef (or lamb), simmered together in the most delicious sauce, and topped with the creamiest mashed potatoes.
Instructions to make Shepherds pie my way :
- Peel and chop potatoes and boil them with 1 tsp salt …when there soft drain them and add 3 tbs of butter 1/2 cup milk 1 tbs sour cream and 1/4 tsp salt and mash them together then mix with mixer until smooth and set aside.
- In frying pan add the olive oil onions and garlic and cook until 3/4 way soft and then add beef mix together add in cabbage and carrots and mix together once cabbage is almost soft add in broccoli.
- Add in beef cube 1 1/2 cup water 2 tbs ketchup 1 tsp black pepper 2 tsp worchestershire sauce 1/4 tsp adobo all purpose seasoning and cook few more minutes then in cup add 1 tbs of cornstarch and 2 tbs cold water mix well add to mixture and add another 2 tbs ketchup stir and turn off stove.
- Pre heat oven to 350° f.
- In a deep baking dish add the meat mixture spreading it out then add corn on top spreading it out and same with potatoes on top of corn then sprinkle cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow it to sit for 15 minutes and enjoy.
Preparing a holiday meal can get pricy. However, there are ways to prepare a fantastic holiday dinner while still saving a few dollars. When reheating shepherd's pie, or any other baked good, in your oven, there are some key principles to consider to ensure that everything ends up tasting just the way you want it to. First, you need to consider whether the food you are looking to reheat in the oven is coming from your fridge or your. Home > Recipes > Casseroles > Shepherds Pie (My American, Cheap Version).
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food shepherds pie my way recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.