Bacon-wrapped jalapeño poppers are the ultimate burger topping. There are many reasons I love my husband. But nothing could keep me from this triumphant Stuffed Jalapeno Popper Bacon Cheeseburger.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, jalapeno popper burger. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jalapeno Popper Burger is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Jalapeno Popper Burger is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have jalapeno popper burger using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jalapeno Popper Burger :
- Take 6 of Hamburger Buns.
- Take 1 of Jalapeno Pepper.
- Take 3 of Roma Tomatoes.
- Take of Burgers.
- Take 1 1/2 lb of 80/20 Ground Beef.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Jalapeno Popper Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Jalapeno Peppers.
- Get 8 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ground Black Pepper.
Each bite of this jalapeno popper burger has a bit of heat from the pepper. The bacon on top is the perfect touch and blends with the cheese and ranch. Jalapeño Popper Burger. with chipotle mayo and fries. We present to you the Jalapeño Popper Burger, the Customer Burger Showdown winner created by Jessica Usher.
Instructions to make Jalapeno Popper Burger :
- On a grill turned to high or in a 500°F oven, roast 2 jalapeno peppers for 10-15 minutes or until skin has charred and flesh is softened..
- Divide ground beef into 6 equal patties. Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper and cook to your liking on a grill, skillet, or griddle..
- While burgers/jalapenos are cooking, mix jalapeno popper sauce ingredients together into a medium mixing bowl..
- Remove burgers and roasting jalapenos from heat. Peel away charred skin of the jalapenos. Finely dice both of them, add to jalapeno popper sauce, and stir until mixed. If you don't want as much spice, remove the ribs/seeds from one of the roasted jalapenos before dicing..
- To plate, open bun and place a burger patty on the bottom topped with a spoonful of the sauce. Add 2-3 slices of Roma tomatoes and a desired amount of thinly sliced raw jalapeno pepper..
My jalapeno popper burger is all about boosting flavor! Try this tasty Jalapeno Poppers Burgers Recipe that everyone will love. It's covered in a spicy and cheesy topping that everyone will love. Jalapeno Popper Burger Warning: Combining the venerable Jalapeno Bacon Popper with the classic beef burger will get your neighbors climbing the fence to get some. These easy Jalapeno Popper Burgers take two of your favorite things, jalapeno poppers and burgers, and combine them into one mouth-watering, delicious burger.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jalapeno popper burger recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.