Spiced Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip Spiced Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip. It was great with apple slices crackers and celery. I didn't see any need to use a mixer–it whipped up nicely just using a spoon..
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 :
- Take 1 of big ladle sourdough discard.
- Get 1 tsp of nigella seed (you can use sesame seed or other seeds too).
- Make ready 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Take 1 tsp of dry dill (you can use any dry herb).
- Take of Spray cooking oil.
- Take of Baking sheet paper.
- Make ready of Honey yogurt dipping.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of natural greek yogurt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of honey.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 1/2 tsp of sumac.
- Make ready 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take of Some fresh dill if you have some.
I liked this but only after I added honey to it. I made half a batch and added about a tablespoon. The active cultures in the Greek yogurt and sour cream ferment the dough and give the bread traditional sourdough flavor. I've made the homemade sourdough bread twice because my family kept raving about this loaf.
Steps to make Spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 :
- Pay your baking sheet on the baking tray, spray some vegetable cooking oil and pour some sourdough starter on. Use spatula spread your sourdough thin and evenly..
- Sprinkle with nigella seed, sea salt and dry dill..
- Bake in low heat 120’ for 5 min then take it out and use a knife cut into rectangle shapes. Pop it back in the oven for another 5-8 mins..
- Take them out one more time and tear them out from the baking tray, turn them over the other side and pop back in the oven to bake for another 3-5 min..
- Mix the yogurt dipping sauce together and serve with the sourdough crackers. It’s sooo yummy and a great healthy snack!!.
Making plain Greek yogurt not-so-plain is easy. You only need a few ingredients to make your own signature Greek yogurt dip, sauce, condiment, or dressing. Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt Dip is the ultimate healthy and easy snack or dessert recipe. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Dips are a popular choice for party appetizers, game day snacks, or anytime you need to get food on the table fast.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food spiced sourdough crackers with yogurt and honey dip 🍪🍯 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.