Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, steak fajita quesadilla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steak Fajita Quesadilla is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Steak Fajita Quesadilla is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have steak fajita quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla :
- Make ready 1 lb of skirt steak.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Get to taste of S&p.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 of onion slided.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of bell peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of jalepeno, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of butter.
- Make ready 1 (10 pk) of tortillas.
- Prepare 1 bag of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Take of Favorite sides: avocado, salsa, sour cream.
Steps to make Steak Fajita Quesadilla :
- Season skirt steak with olive oil, salt, pepper, chili powder & cumin. Slice all vegetables. Cook skirt steak on high heat, 3 minutes on each side. Let the steak rest for 10 minutes. While the steak is resting, over medium heat sautee onion & garlic until almost translucent. Add bell pepper, jalepeno, salt & pepper, cook slightly. Cut steak into strips..
- Fold steak into veggie mixture, remove from heat. In a clean pan, melt some butter. Lay down tortilla, top with cheese, fajita mixture then cheese again. Top with tortilla. Pat down. Cook on both sides until golden. Remove from heat, cut into fours. Repeat process until all quesadillas are made. Enjoy with yohr favorite toppings!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steak fajita quesadilla recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.