To make the pecan filling, beat the eggs with a mixer until well blended. You might know this Cream Cheese Pecan Pie by another name, Mystery Pecan Pie. As the pie bakes and cools, the pecan and cream cheese layers blend together and "mysteriously" end up swapping their order in the pie plate.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pecan pie with cream cheese filling. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pecan Pie with Cream Cheese Filling is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pecan Pie with Cream Cheese Filling is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have pecan pie with cream cheese filling using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pecan Pie with Cream Cheese Filling :
- Prepare 4 of Rolled pie crusts (Pillsbury).
- Get 16 oz of Cream cheese, softened (Philadelphia).
- Prepare 1 of & 1/4 Cup Sugar.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- Make ready 3 tsp of Vanilla But and Nut Extract (McCormick).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 4 cup of Chopped pecans.
- Prepare 1 cup of Light Corn Syrup (Karo).
Be sure you use a deep-dish pie plate to accommodate the generous filling. In large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, egg, vanilla and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth; pour into crust. Add remaining sugar, the corn syrup, and remaining vanilla; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture in pie crust.
Steps to make Pecan Pie with Cream Cheese Filling :
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll two of the pie crusts together and press into large pie dish. Krimp edges and remove excess. Use a fork to poke holes in the bottom of the crust to prevent air pockets. Repeat this step with a second pie dish. (Recipe makes two pies).
- In large bowl combine one of the 8 oz packages of cream cheese, 1 egg, 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Pour mixture into pie crust and use a spatula to distribute evenly. Repeat this step with the second pie crust..
- Sprinkle 2 cups of the chopped pecans on top of each pie (Use a total of 4 cups chopped pecans). Make sure to leave about 1/8th of an inch for the glaze..
- In a separate bowl, stir to combine 1 cup corn syrup, 3 eggs, 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. (Don't use an electric mixer or it will add air to the glaze and make it foamy). This glaze will be divided and used for both of the pies. You might not use all of the glaze and be sure not to add too much or it will make the pie runny..
- Use a spoon to slowly drizzle the glaze over the pie until you have an even coat of about 1/8th an inch thick. If you add it too fast you will displace the pecan. Repeat this step for the second pie..
- Bake both pies on the center rack for about 50 – 55 minutes. The crust usually cracks slightly and you want a nice golden brown color. Let cool for about an hour. Refrigerate overnight and serve chilled..
Sprinkle with pecans and slowly pour corn syrup mixture over pecans. Old-fashioned pecan pie with a brown sugar filling in a buttery pie crust with fresh whipped cream. Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie and pecan pie are like Christmas without the tree. It just goes together like pb+ j. Well, at least in our family.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pecan pie with cream cheese filling recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.