Next, you'll place an apple slice (that has been dipped in melted butter) on the wide end of each crescent roll. I left the peeling on my apple slices, but you can also peel the apple if you'd like. Take a thick slice of apple, dip it into the melted butter and place on the end of the pastry.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, apple pie bites. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Apple pie bites is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Apple pie bites is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have apple pie bites using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple pie bites :
- Take 1 of package Cresent rolls.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 of red delicious apple (or apple of your choice).
Scatter a teaspoon of brown sugar over the pastry. Pour some roughly chopped pecans on top of that. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
Steps to make Apple pie bites :
- Preheat oven to 350 °F and spray cookie sheet with non stick spray.
- Slice the apples and set them aside, the apple slices depend on the size of the apple. I got 8 slices from my red delicious apple, but size and amount of apple can vary. You could also lightly sautée the apples in a tbsp of butter and then use them according to the directions. However the apple will be appropriately cooked if you place it in the roll raw. Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl. Unroll a raw individual crescent roll and press 1 1/2 tbsp of the brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg mixture into the wide end of the dough and place a slice of apple inside, roll in up as you would if you were preparing a classic crescent roll. You can place the rolls on a cookie sheet and place in the oven just like that or you could mix a tbsp of cinnamon and a tsp of white sugar together and sprinkle it on the top of the rolls before placing them in the oven..
- Repeat until all is the dough is used. And bake until they are golden brown (about 12 minutes)..
Apple Pie Bites are a quick and easy way to get your apple pie fix in a delicious hand held bite! Crisp cinnamon sugar shells are filled with a warm apple pie filling and topped with whipped cream or ice cream; the perfect fall bite. Allow the apple pie bites to cool for a few minutes before removing from the muffin tin. Serve warm and if you happen to have any leftover, store in an airtight container. They'd also be delicious to serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on a cool fall night!
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food apple pie bites recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.