Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting :
- Get of Cupcakes.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Get of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of egg.
- Make ready of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Get of Red Food Coloring.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- Get of buttermilk.
- Get of AP flour.
- Prepare of AP flour.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of distilled white vinegar.
- Take of baking soda.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Make ready of Cream Cheese.
- Take of unsalted butter.
- Make ready of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting :
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with liners..
- On medium-high seed, cream the butter and sugar for about 3 mins, until light and fluffy. Add the egg and turn the mixture to high. Scrape the sides of the bowl and beat until well incorporated..
- In a different small bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, vanilla extract, and red food coloring to make a thick paste. (The amount of Red Food Coloring you use is up to you, if you like a bright red use less, if you like a deeper earthy color use 3 tablespoons, but no more.) Add to the batter and mix on medium speed until completely combined. Scrape the bottom of bowl if necessary to ensure all the batter gets color..
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the buttermilk. Add half of the flour and mix until combined. Scrape the bowl and repeat process. Beat on high till smooth..
- Reduce the mixer to low and add salt, baking soda, and vinegar. Turn to high and beat for no more than 15 seconds just so that everything is completely combined and smooth, but don't over mix!.
- Divide the batter evenly into cupcake liners and bake for about 20 mins, or until a toothpick is inserted into the center of the largest cupcake comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then remove cupcakes from pan and place them on cooling rack to cool completely for about an hour before frosting..
- For the frosting: Take the room temperature butter and cool cream cheese and mix them on medium-high speed for about 2 minutes. Add vanilla extract and continue to beat till well combined. Scrape the bowl when necessary. Reduce the speed to low and add the powdered sugar in 4 additions, so as not to have it fly everywhere. Beat until frosting is smooth yet not overly beaten and runny. This makes plenty of frosting to pipe both into the cupcake to give it a filing as well as on top. So since there will no doubt be left over frosting, you can freeze it in an airtight container and save it for another use. Or if you would like you could just halve the frosting recipe to make less..
- Can be stored in fridge for up to 3 days. However, it would be best to let them sit out for about 20 minutes so that they taste moist and fluffy, yet still slightly chilled..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.