Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie using 19 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie :
- Prepare of butter, softened.
- Take of light brown sugar.
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Take of egg room temperature.
- Get of vanilla extract.
- Get of all purpose flour. *See note*.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of cornstarch.
- Take of baking soda.
- Take of chocolate chips any flavor you like.
- Take of toasted walnuts or pecans chopped.
- Make ready of Notes**.
- Get of You can use bread flour for a chewier cookie. I use 1/2 of each.
- Get of Bread flour and all purpose.
- Prepare of You can also add toffee bits or anything you like. Even M&Ms.
- Take of If you prefer cookies, use scoop or tablespoons to make size you.
- Take of Want and chill for at least an hour.
- Make ready of Bake for 8-12 minutes or until slightly soft in middle.
- Get of freeze and thaw for 20 minutes before baking.
Steps to make Iron Skillet Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie :
- Preheat oven to 325..
- Cream butter, brown and granulated sugar together until fluffy..
- Add egg and vanilla. Cream until combined well..
- In seperate bowl mix flour, salt, cornstarch, baking soda..
- Add dry mixture to creamed mixture and mix until well incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix until combined..
- Spray a 10 inch iron skillet with non stick cooking spray..
- Spread cookie dough in skillet evenly..
- Bake at 325 degree for 15 to 18 minutes or until center is slightly soft and golden brown..
- Remove from oven and cool 15 minutes before cutting into wedges like a pizza..
- Can cook on cookie sheet. Spread evenly and bake. Cut into strips and dip in milk yum..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food iron skillet walnut chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.