A Christmas chocolate log will make Christmas lunch extra-special – filled and carefully rolled with fresh cream and dusted in icing sugar it's a delight. See more ideas about Chocolate log recipe, Chocolate log, Marie biscuit. Marie biscuit chocolate logs are an easy to make, no-bake recipe with Marie biscuits that's perfect for a kids' party or gathering.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chocolate log. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate log is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate log is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate log using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate log :
- Get of Cake.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- Make ready 85 g of Caster sugar.
- Take 85 g of Plain flour.
- Take 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get of Icing.
- Prepare 50 g of butter.
- Prepare 140 g of dark chocolate.
- Make ready 5 tbsp of double cream.
- Get 1 tbsp of golden syrup.
- Get 200 g of icing sugar.
- Make ready of Middle.
- Prepare 300 ml of double cream (minus 5tbsp using for the icing).
Chocolate Yule Log. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chocolate Swiss roll is our easier and lighter version of a Christmas Yule log. It is the perfect way to finish off a festive feast. Download Chocolate log stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable prices.
Instructions to make Chocolate log :
- Whisk eggs and sugar together until creamy.
- Sieve the flour, cocoa and baking powered into the mixture. Folder the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Line a tin with grease proof paper and pour in the mixture.
- Bake at 200oC for 10mins.
- Lay a fresh sheet of grease proof paper on a work surface. When the cake is ready, tip it onto the paper, peel off the lining paper, then roll the cake up from its longest edge with the paper inside. Leave to cool..
- To make the icing, melt the butter and chocolate in a bain-marie..
- When melted, take off the heat and add the cream and golden syrup. Beat in the icing sugar.
- For the middle, whisk the remaining of the cream until it holds it shape.
- Unroll the cake and spread the cream on. Carefully roll back up.
- Cut a thick diagonal slice from one end of the log. Lift the log on to a plate, then arrange the slice on the side with the diagonal cut against the cake to make a branch. Spread the icing over the log and branch (don’t cover the ends), then use a fork to mark the icing to give the effect of tree bark..
- Scatter with unsifted icing sugar to resemble snow.
This classic Yule Log Cake is a tender chocolate sponge cake filled with mascarpone whipped cream and covered with whipped chocolate ganache! It's delicious, festive and made completely from scratch! Bûche de Noël is the French name for a chocolate yule log. This one is a heavenly flourless chocolate cake that's essentially a swiss roll rolled with a luscious chocolate whipped cream. Sit back, relax and unwrap a rich, decadent CHOCOLATE LOG and enjoy its smooth chocolate coating, creamy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate log recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.