Smooth rich chocolate and crunchy biscuit sticks come together to make something irresistible and great for sharing with your loved ones. The chocolate biscuit stick tastes a little different than the plain variety found with other Pocky flavors, but it's not a particularly strong chocolate flavor. The banana creme tastes (and smells) more like artificial banana than real banana, but I rather like the flavor of artificial banana, so that's fine.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache :
- Take 1 cup of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 40 g of melted Butter.
- Take of Chocolate Ganache.
- Prepare 80 g (1/2 cup) of coarsely chopped Dark Chocolate OR Dark Chocolate Chips.
- Take 1/3 cup of Thickened Cream.
These biscuit sticks are covered with delicious chocolate flavored frosting. The end of the sticks have been left uncoated so you will not get your fingers sticky while eating them. The name "Pocky" is derived from the sound that this crispy snack makes when eaten. Chocolate ganache, that amazing chocolate concoction we use for everything from truffles to glazes and layer cakes, is a simple enough thing.
Instructions to make Biscuit Sticks with Chocolate Ganache :
- Combine Plain Flour, Sugar and Salt in a bowl. Add Milk and melted Butter, and knead to form a stiff dough. Wrap with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 30 minutes..
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough to about 4-5mm thin. Then cut into sticks 4-5mm in width. *Note: I recommend to make the sticks about 10-12cm long. Longer sticks need to be slightly thicker..
- Line a large baking tray (OR 2 baking trays) with baking paper, spread the sticks, try to place them straight, and bake in the pre-heated oven at 170℃ for 12 to 15 minutes OR until golden. Cool completely on a wired rack..
- To make Chocolate Ganache, place Dark Chocolate and Cream in a heat-proof bowl, and warm in the microwave. It takes 30 seconds using my 1100W microwave. Then mix well until Chocolate melts..
It's true: ganache is the simple process of introducing finely chopped chocolate to very warm cream, waiting a few minutes for the chocolate to melt, and. Allow the ganache to cool slightly before pouring over a cake. Start at the center of the cake and work outward. For a fluffy frosting or chocolate filling, allow it to cool until thick, then whip with a whisk until light and fluffy. This Chocolate Ganache is so easy to prepare with only two ingredients – chocolate & heavy whipping cream!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food biscuit sticks with chocolate ganache recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.