Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, crispy and crunchy basa fish fry starter. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crispy and crunchy Basa fish fry starter is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Crispy and crunchy Basa fish fry starter is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy and crunchy basa fish fry starter using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy and crunchy Basa fish fry starter :
- Get 1 kg of fillet basa fish.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic powder.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Black pepper corns.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish curry masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Turmeric powder.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter/ olive/ refined oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of gram flour.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of corn flour.
Instructions to make Crispy and crunchy Basa fish fry starter :
- Wash the fish clean with water.if your choice to cut fish fillet into 2 pieces or 4 pieces than keep it aside. In a bowl add gram flour, corn flour, ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder, Black pepper, salt,turmeric powder, leman juice and fish curry masala and mix it..
- Mix well than add little butter and mix it until better formed and than in this mixture add fillet fish for pour mixture.mix it well.
- In a pan heat the butter or oil than fry fish on mid heat for few minutes. both sides are fry well than off the flame and keep it in a plate and decorate with coriander leave or as your choice. Serve it with salad and green chutney..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy and crunchy basa fish fry starter recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.