Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potatoes au gratin. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potatoes au Gratin is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Potatoes au Gratin is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook potatoes au gratin using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potatoes au Gratin :
- Get 2 kg of Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of grated cheese of your choice..
- Get dash of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 clove of garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of cream cheese.
Instructions to make Potatoes au Gratin :
- Preheat oven to 250-300 degrees celcius (or mark 6)..
- Peel potatoes, wash and drain well..
- Slice the potatoes as finely as possible or use a slicer to make things easier..
- Rub the garlic around a baking dish or skillet. Grease the dish with butter. I also greased it with cream cheese..
- Start laying the sliced potatoes in the dish separating them only slightly, keeping them compact. Add salt, pepper, parsley. Add a layer of cream. Spread the cream on the potatoes. Add some grated cheese..
- Repeat step 5 for as many layers as you have potatoes. You might need to add cream or cheese..
- On the final layer top with some parsley and a lot of cheese and bake for 45-60minutes..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food potatoes au gratin recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.