I really wanted to love this pie, but I think the combination of the cream cheese and peanut butter just wasn't right for me. It was best when made as directed and served the same day. After the remainder of the pie was in the freezer over night, it took a long time to thaw out to serving consistency.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat :
- Get 1 of oreo pie crust.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of fat-free milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of natural/homemade peanut butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready 4 oz of fat-free cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 8 oz of fat-free whipped topping, thawed.
- Get 1 of finely chopped un salted, dry roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 of mini chocolate chips or chocolate shavings.
Beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a medium bowl. Mix in Better 'n Peanut Butter and beat until smooth. Add the peanut butter, milk and vanilla, beat until smooth. Blend together cream cheese & peanut butter.
Instructions to make Frozen peanut butter pie – Reduced Fat :
- Combine milk and sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly; transfer mixture to a a bowl.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla stirring with a whisk until combined.
- Cover and chill 30 minutes.
- Place cream cheese in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer at medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add milk mixture, beating on low speed until combined.
- Fold in whipped topping; pour mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips/shaved chocolate.
- Freeze 8 hours or overnight until hard.
- Transfer pie to refrigerator 30 minutes-2 hours before slicing.
In another bowl, whip the cream to soft peaks & slowly add the Truvia. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the peanut butter mixture. Spoon into a prepared pie crust. Place in the freezer for at least an hour. This can be topped with shaved chocolate curls or lower carb chocolate sauce.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food frozen peanut butter pie – reduced fat recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.