Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bacon chicken carbonara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bacon Chicken Carbonara is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Bacon Chicken Carbonara is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon chicken carbonara using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Chicken Carbonara :
- Make ready 1 lb of angel hair pasta or spaghetti.
- Take 4 each of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Make ready 1 lb of bacon cut into pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked chicken chopped.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 4 of Green onions sliced.
Steps to make Bacon Chicken Carbonara :
- Boil pasta according to package direction in heavily salted water. In the meantime, crisp bacon in another pot and drain on paper towels. Drain bacon grease reserving a tablespoon or so in the pot..
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl with Parmesan cheese salt and pepper and whisk to combine..
- When pasta is done drain and reserve 1 cup of pasta water. Add pasta to the pot and stir in the egg mixture vigorously for 3-4 minutes. Add bacon, chicken, and green onions and combine. Add the hot pasta water as needed to cream the mixture..
- Add extra parm and enjoy! I serve it with crusty garlic bread and a fresh green salad..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food bacon chicken carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.