Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, butternut soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Butternut soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Butternut soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook butternut soup using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut soup :
- Make ready 2 of medium Butternut, peeled and cubed.
- Get 3 of medium Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- Make ready 3 of baby Onions, peeled and coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1000 ml of chicken Stock.
- Make ready 125 ml of Orley Whip.
- Take 10 ml of Salt.
- Take 5 ml of freshly ground black Pepper.
- Make ready 3 ml of ground Cumin.
- Prepare 3 ml of ground Coriander.
- Get 3 ml of Masala.
- Get of Garnish.
- Get of fresh Coriander Leaves (optional).
- Make ready of dices smoked Bacon (optional).
- Make ready of diced Biltong (optional).
Steps to make Butternut soup :
- Add Butternut, Potatoes, Onions, Tomato and Stock to Soup Casserole..
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer covered till the vegetables are cooked through and soft..
- Pulp vegetables and stock till smooth. Add Orley Whip and all spices. Return to stove and heat through..
- Serve with you choice of garnish..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food butternut soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.