Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chinese chicken salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chinese Chicken Salad is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chinese Chicken Salad is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chinese chicken salad using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chinese Chicken Salad :
- Take of Large Head of cabbage (shred).
- Take of Green onions.
- Prepare of Oriental Top Ramen Noodles.
- Make ready of Chicken Breasts (boiled).
- Get of sugar.
- Get of white wine vinegar.
- Make ready of oil (I like avocado or olive).
- Make ready of Pepper.
Instructions to make Chinese Chicken Salad :
- Boil Chicken breasts, then cool and cut up..
- In a separate bowl mix dressing for chicken: Oil with Top Ramen Seasoning (mix well), then add sugar and white wine vinegar. Marinate chicken in dressing for a few hours or overnight..
- In a large bowl, cut up cabbage and green onions..
- Crunch up the ramen noodles into pieces and save for later..
- An hour or so before serving, mix cabbage mixture with chicken marinade..
- Add the crushed Ramen Noodles to the salad just prior to serving. If planning to have leftovers, serve noodles in a separate bowl next to the salad for everyone to add themselves..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chinese chicken salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.