Traditionally sfeeha pies are made with lamb meat, but if you are worried about lamb meat being too strong for you, beef can be used instead – though my personal preference is lamb!! Fatty meat is advisable and not the lean stuff. Our friends had to cancel last minute so instead of letting the meat spoil, I thought to make delicious meat pies for the fam.
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) :
- Take of Pillsbury Grands Butter Tastin' (8 per can).
- Take of lbs. ground beef (80% lean).
- Get of plain yogurt.
- Take of pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Make ready of Pine nuts.
These wondrous things are famous to Syrian cuisine. They're essentially meat pies but where it differs is in how thin the bread is.. Sheik S Traditional Syrian Meat Pies Sfeeha Recipe By The Curtis David Cookpad Lebanese Meat Pies Sfeehas The Lemon Bowl Lamb Sfeeha Cosette S Kitchen Meat Pies Lebanese Style Sfeeha Taste Of Beirut Mini Sfeeha Meat Pies à La Susu Lebanese Meat Pie Recipe Sfeeha Lahm Bi Ajeen. http://www. DedeMed.com Best Sfeeha Sfiha Meat Pie Recipe a Must Try Sfeeha Meat Pie Recipe from DedeMed.
Steps to make Sheik's traditional Syrian Meat Pies (Sfeeha) :
- Chop sweet onions finely. Use a food processor. So much easier..
- In a large mixing bowl mix ground beef, yogurt, pomegranate molasses, onions, sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice thoroughly..
- Grease a half sheet bakers pan with melted butter. Flatten 6 dough circles on the pan to about 6"diameter. Create a border around the dough to hold the mixture in place during cooking and for aesthetics. Do this by folding up a 1/4 bead of the dough around the edges, pinching it as you go to form a"braid.".
- Spoon and spread the meat mixture ensuring that all the dough is covered up to the border. Finish by sprinkling pine nuts on the top..
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Cook pies for about 10-15 minutes until dough bottom and edges are golden brown..
For the Written Recipe for this Sfeeha Meat Pie Reci. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in the ground beef and ground lamb, chopped onion, pine nuts, cinnamon, and salt and black pepper. Cook and stir until the meat is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Learn how to cook Lebanese meat pies.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sheik's traditional syrian meat pies (sfeeha) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.