But a warm salad is still the best of both worlds until the Spring weather settles in for good, and with stone fruit still a while away yet Pears seemed the perfect choice. Toss spinach and dressing together in a bowl. Garnish with pear, steak strips, walnut halves, and blue cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing :
- Prepare 500 g of turkey brest.
- Take 2 of pears.
- Make ready 75 g of walnuts.
- Make ready 150 g of mixed leaves.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Take 1 sprig of thyme.
- Get 20 ml of olive oil.
- Get 30 ml of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare of Blue cheese dressing.
- Get 40 g of blue cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of low fat greek yogurt.
- Prepare 40 ml of almond milk.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Place salad in a large bowl. Top with onion, pear, pecans and blue cheese. Mix the remaining oil, vinegar and honey. Serve with bread, if you like. pear, blue cheese and walnut salad with a maple syrup vinaigrette.
Steps to make Grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing :
- Cut turkey breasts into 1 cm steaks. After that on the chopping board cover them with cling film and using hand lightly tenderise them.
- To make marinade, finally chop the garlic na thyme. Add it to the olive oil and soy sauxe. Mix it all together..
- In a small bowl place the turkey steaks and cover them with marinade lightly massaging it into them. Leave it in the fridge for 30 min..
- To make the dressing blend blue cheese, almond milk, Greek yogurt and lemon juice..
- Cut the pears lenghtwise in 8 wedges making sure to take the ends out.
- Toast the walnuts in a roasting tray or a pan on low direct heat. Keep stirring them occasionaly until browned and fragrant. This should take about 5 minutes. Set them aside and with the knife roughly chop them up..
- Spray or brush the grate with cooking oil. Using direct heat method (high temperature) grill the turkey steaks about 2 minutes on both sides. Do the same things with pears (no oil required here).
- Set the pears aside. Transfer turkey steaks on the chopping board and slice them up. By doing this it can be checked if steaks are cooked thru..
- How to serve it (presentation) is up to you. My idea was to start with salad leaves and then to build up by adding different elements. Finished by drizzling with the dressing..
I would like to take this opportunity to honour the person that invented this salad, whoever you may be, because it is just perfect in its simplicity. I tried to google the origin of it, but was swamped with hundreds of recipes. The Best Salad Dressing For Pear Salad Recipes on Yummly Pears make this beet salad incredible! They have a unique flavor that brightens the salad.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled turkey, pear and walnut salad with blue cheese dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.