Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, no bake eclair cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
No Bake Eclair Cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. No Bake Eclair Cake is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook no bake eclair cake using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make No Bake Eclair Cake :
- Make ready 1 tub of Cool Whip.
- Make ready 2 of small packages instant vanilla pudding.
- Get 1 box of honey graham crackers (you probably won’t use the whole thing).
- Make ready 1 tub of chocolate frosting.
Instructions to make No Bake Eclair Cake :
- Make the pudding in a large mixing bowl as per instructions on the package..
- Fold in the Cool Whip and blend together well..
- Place a layer of graham crackers on the bottom of a sheet cake pan. Spread the pudding mixture on top. Repeat the process, making layers, until all the ingredients are used or you run out of room..
- Melt down the frosting. To do this, place it in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 20 seconds at a time, checking and stirring each time..
- Once it is good and liquified, pour it evenly over the top of the cake..
- Refrigerate overnight for best results and enjoy!!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food no bake eclair cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.