This recipe is just what I wanted. I used butter since I was out of margarine and made sure it wasn't too soft. They turned out best when I didn't grease the cookie sheet.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate cookies. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate cookies is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chocolate cookies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate cookies :
- Get 1 1/4 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Get 1/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Make ready as required of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare as required of Chocochips.
- Make ready as required of Milk.
Bake these chocolate cookies with recipes from Food Network's expert chefs. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. Stir in peanut butter or chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Instructions to make Chocolate cookies :
- First cream butter and sugar.
- Sieve all dry ingredients.
- Add dry mixture in cream butter sugar mixture.
- Add vanilla essence and chocochips.
- Make a dough with the help of milk(2tsp).
- Cover and refrigerate for 1/2 an hour.
- Make cookies With scoops.
- Garnish with chocochips or dry fruits.
- Preheat oven @160° or Kadhai.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes @160° and in Kadhai 20 minutes.
Stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Beat butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl until fluffy. Chewy Chocolate Cookies Tips What is the best chocolate for cookies? The best chocolate for these cookies is semisweet chocolate, specifically the chips. They're a classic baking chocolate for their taste and ability to hold their shape when baked.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.