It's a great beverage to serve at parties. Buying badam/almond milk powder from the market and using it instantly is an easy and quick thing They are loaded with milk powder and starch. These mixes are usually really sweet—too sweet for.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, badam milk. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Badam milk is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Badam milk is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook badam milk using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Badam milk :
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Get 25 gm of Almonds or badam:(15 to 18).
- Make ready 2 of choti elaichi.
- Take 1 drop of liquid kesar food color.
- Take 2 tbsp of sugar.
Badam milk recipe with step by step pics. Badam doodh or badam milk is a sweet beverage drink from the Awadhi cuisine. This is a really delicious drink flavored with ground almonds. See more ideas about badam milk recipe, milk recipes, super easy recipes.
Instructions to make Badam milk :
- Collect the ingredients..
- Soaked the almonds for 4 to 5 hrs or overnight.Peel the skin and wash it..
- Heat a pan, add milk, let it boil then turn the flame low, cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Keep stirring..
- Take a grinder jar, add almonds and little warm milk from the pan, grind it to make smooth paste..
- Add sugar, mix well. Add almond or badam paste. Mix well..
- Cook it for another 6 to 8 minutes on low flame. Add choti elaichi, keshar food color. Mix well..
- Cook it on high flame for half a minute. Turn off the flame. Pour it in the cup. Serve hot. Enjoy!!!.
This Kesar Badam Milk Recipe is loaded with goodness of almonds and saffron and is a treat to sip on. Historically, badam milk also was called amygdalate. Cold badam milk is a great summer cooler but if you use warm milk to make it, it's also great in the winter. Badam milk recipe is a favorite chilled drink recipe mainly amongst the kids. Almond milk is the most nutritious and a rich drink best when served chilled.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food badam milk recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.