Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, pan-seared white fish. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pan-Seared White Fish is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pan-Seared White Fish is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pan-seared white fish using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pan-Seared White Fish :
- Get 2 1/4 lb of White Fish Fillets (any firm white fish will do).
- Get 3 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- Get of Spice Mixture.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Dill.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Crushed Red Pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of Dried Fennel Seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Sugar.
Steps to make Pan-Seared White Fish :
- To a spice grinder, add all spice mixture ingredients and grind until a powder forms..
- Dust the tops of each fillet evenly with the spice mixture and gently pat it into the flesh..
- Heat a medium skillet over medium heat and add EVOO and butter (you will likely need to add a little more of each as it evaporates later on to prevent sticking)..
- Place two fillets at a time spice side down in the heated skillet. Sear for about two minutes on each side and remove. You may want to place them gently on a cooling rack to drain any excess oil (do not put on a paper towel, they will stick)..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food pan-seared white fish recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.