Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) :
- Make ready of large white onion (diced).
- Prepare of large carrots (diced).
- Take of large stalks of celery (diced).
- Get of water.
- Prepare of lemons.
- Get of olive oil.
- Prepare of chicken breast(s).
- Make ready of heavy cream (35% cooking cream).
- Get of heaping chicken soup base.
- Make ready of heaping flour.
- Take of large bay leaves intact.
- Make ready of each basil, garlic powder, onion salt.
Steps to make Kandi's Cream of Lemon Chicken Soup (crockpot) :
- Add chopped onion, carrots and celery with enough water to cover by an inch or two to crockpot (should be about 1/3rd of the size of your crockpot- adjust recipe accordingly to fit your crockpot).
- Turn crockpot on high and let cook for 3h or until boiling.
- While veggies are cooking: take the 2 lemons, slice top off of each and gently squeeze juice into small dish (~2 tbsp worth) leaving lemons intact.
- Slice lemons thick, pop seeds out using tip of a knife or a fork, place in ziplock bag in the fridge until later.
- Cut chicken breasts into small cubes.
- Put chicken, olive oil and lemon juice in large ziplock bag, shake, place in fridge (in a container to prevent leaking) until later.
- Once the veggies are boiling (3h), fry chicken over medium heat until white, add to crockpot.
- In a deep mixing bowl add the cream, chicken base, flour, using a hand blender mix until thick and frothy, add to crockpot.
- Continue cooking on high for one hour or until desired thickness.
- Reduce heat to low, add spices (basil, onion salt, garlic powder, bay leaves), continue cooking for another 30 mins.
- Add lemon slices (they'll float on top) continue cooking on low for another 30-45mins, turn off crockpot, remove lemon slices using a slotted spoon (if you leave them longer they will begin to leave a bitter taste to the soup and the lemon taste will overpower the soup).
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper (no salt should be needed due to the chicken base), enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kandi's cream of lemon chicken soup (crockpot) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.