This will be a Sunday morning favourite! I added a tiny bit of ground cloves to it to zest it up.. A classic French Toast Recipe that is soaked in an egg, milk, vanilla extract, and cinnamon mixture.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, my french toast. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My French Toast is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. My French Toast is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my french toast using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My French Toast :
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar.
- Get of Vanilla Extract.
- Get 2 of thick slices White Bread *about 2.5cm thick.
- Get 10 g of Butter for cooking.
Then pan-fried to golden perfection for a great breakfast idea. This classic French Toast is a delicious and easy recipe to make with only a few ingredients. Preheat a greased griddle over medium heat. Cook on griddle until golden brown on both sides.
Instructions to make My French Toast :
- In a bowl, combine Eggs, Milk, Caster Sugar and a few drops Vanilla Extract..
- Instead of dipping the Bread slices into the mixture, I recommend to soak completely. Place the bread slices, cut in half if you prefer, in a large dish and pour the mixture over. After 5-10 minutes, turn them over and allow them to suck up all the mixture..
- Melt Butter in a frying pan over very low heat. Place the Bread slices, cover with a lid, and cook for about 3-5 minutes. When the bottom is nicely browned, turn them over, cover with a lid, and cook 3-5 more minutes..
- Enjoy with Jam, Maple Syrup, Thickened Cream, fresh Berries, or etc..
Start your French toast off with a too-thin slice and you're just asking for disaster. The bread needs some heft to hold up to a good soak in milk and eggs, or else it'll start to disintegrate before it even gets to the pan. So ditch the pre-sliced loaf and cut your own, making sure each piece is half-inch to one-inch thick. Whether you're making it by the slice, or in an oven-baked casserole, French toast is pan-fried bread that's been soaked in a mixture of eggs and dairy. That mixture is actually a custard, and it tastes best when you use full-fat dairy (whole milk, half-and-half, or equal parts milk and heavy cream).
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my french toast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.