Oatmeal and turkey bacon are two great breakfast food options. This savory bowl of oats combines the two for a meaty concoction that's loaded with protein and fiber for a healthy start to your day. It is also naturally gluten-free, soy-free, and nut-free.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, savory healthy porridge oats. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Savory healthy porridge oats is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Savory healthy porridge oats is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook savory healthy porridge oats using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Savory healthy porridge oats :
- Take 100 g of porridge oats.
- Make ready 1/2 of grated carrot.
- Get 1-2 of spring onions or small onion.
- Take of Red or green pepper.
- Make ready 1/4 of courgette.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic puree.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger puree.
- Get 1/2 of tumeric.
- Get Handful of rainbow shard leaves or spring greens (optional).
- Take Handful of fresh mint.
- Get 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1 ltr of hot water.
- Make ready 1 of stock cube.
- Get 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
It may look like a bowl of scrambled eggs, but this turmeric-spiced savory oatmeal has nearly twice as much protein. This can also be done in a slow cooker. Either way, I like to salt the oats a little, and sometimes I'll throw in a hunk of ginger or a clove of garlic, too. Combine the oats and grated carrot in a small saucepan over medium heat.
Instructions to make Savory healthy porridge oats :
- Mix stock cube and boiled water. Add two tbsp to pan with slice spring onion, garlic, ginger, tumeric and apple cider vinegar. Cook for 1 minute..
- Add grated carrot, thinly sliced pepper, thinly sliced courgette, and remaining stock..
- Add oats and stir. Bring to the boil. Turn onto a low hear. Add rainbow shard (if uding), then simmer on a low hear until the oats have absorbed most of the liquid..
- Turn off heat. Stir in fresh herbs and season with salt and pepper..
Savory Oatmeal is a nutritious and healthy breakfast recipe I'm not sure if I could've added any more nutrients in one bowl. This Savory Oatmeal is packed full of ingredients to give you a nourishing breakfast. Spinach and shiitake mushrooms: Two very healthy vegetables that are great to start the day eating. Savory Oatmeal With Poached Eggs And Roasted Almonds You'll get hungry just thinking about this bowl of oats, which is flavored with goat cheese, red peppers, cherry tomatoes, and a poached egg. Skip traditional sweet oatmeal toppings in favor of these spins from Food Network, and turn oats into a delicious, savory breakfast, quick lunch or easy snack.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food savory healthy porridge oats recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.