Add salt and pepper to taste. Make mashed potatoes: In a large pot over high heat, cover potatoes with water and add a generous pinch of salt. Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard's Pie 🥧.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧 using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 :
- Make ready 2 pounds of ground turkey.
- Make ready of Olive oil.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon of thyme leaves.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 1 can (14.5 ounce) of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen OR fresh cut green beans(you can also use frozen peas and carrots, I didn’t have them on hand).
- Take 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Get of Mashed potatoes, prepared, about 4 servings.
- Make ready of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
In a large pot that has been heated with olive oil sauté your ground turkey until almost no pink remains.drain any excess liquid from pot. Add your chopped onion and minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes. I use a frozen mixed vegetable blend that includes corn. Heat the vegetable oil in a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until very hot.
Instructions to make Quick Ground Turkey 🦃 Shepard’s Pie 🥧 :
- In a large pot that has been heated with olive oil sauté your ground turkey until almost no pink remains……drain any excess liquid from pot……
- Add your chopped onion and minced garlic, sauté for several more minutes……..
- Now add your black pepper, ground sage and thyme leaves, cook for several more minutes……
- Add your white wine, heat on high heat until wine has been reduced by half……then lower heat to medium / low……
- Add into pot your can of chicken broth and cut green beans, bring to a boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat and add in your all purpose flour to pot, stirring until mixture is slightly thickened……remove from heat and set aside…….
- Place your ground turkey mixture into a large baking pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Now place your prepared mashed potatoes all over ground turkey, spreading to make sure you completely cover the turkey mixture…….
- Now place your shredded cheddar cheese all over mashed potatoes……
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has fully melted…….
- Let stand for about 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!.
This shepherd's pie is made with lean ground turkey instead of traditional beef, which has significantly less saturated fat. This twist on the classic recipe is delicious and easy to make. Turkey Shepherd's Pie is an easy and delicious way to use up leftover Turkey! Toss in any variety of frozen vegetables for a complete family dinner. What kind of person thinks about what they'll make with their Thanksgiving leftovers, before they even have any Thanksgiving leftovers?
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quick ground turkey 🦃 shepard’s pie 🥧 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.