I have always liked the lemon blueberry combo in foods. I like to zest my lemon and use in the pie fillings, it is optional but very good. I hope this will make your spring and summer a hit at the bbq or dinner.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lemon blueberry pie with strudel topping. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook lemon blueberry pie with strudel topping using 20 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping :
- Get of Lemon Filling.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of fresh or bottled lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 1 1/2 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Make ready 4 of large eggs, well beaten.
- Prepare of Strudel Topping.
- Make ready 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Get 5 tablespoon of butter, melted and cooled.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get of Blueberry Layer.
- Prepare 3 cups of fresh or frozen blueberries.
- Take 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Get 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Cornstarch.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 9 inch of deep dish pie crust.
Blueberry Crumble Pie In a large bowl, mix the blueberries, granulated sugar, lemon juice, tapioca, cinnamon, and nutmeg with a spoon. Butterscotch Cream Cheese-Apple Pie: Substitute butterscotch instant pudding for the lemon, and apple pie filling for the blueberry. Cover and refrigerate overnight; top as directed. In a large bowl, stir together the sugar and flour.
Steps to make Lemon Blueberry Pie with Strudel Topping :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- Bake crust for 10 minutes. Place on rack to cool..
- Mix blueberries, cornstartch, salt, sugar and lemon juice. Heat until bubbly and thickens. Set aside..
- Turn oven to 375. While oven is reducing in temperature, melt the butter. Add lemon juice..
- Mix the flour, salt, sugar, cornstarch and add to the melted butter and lemon juice. Mix well..
- Add eggs and mix well..
- Pour into prepared crust and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. The filling should be jiggly in the center..
- Mix your cooled melted butter with flour, sugar and cornstarch. Mix until crumbly and sandy..
- Spoon blueberry mixture on top of lemon pie evenly..
- Sprinkle strudel topping over blueberries..
- Bake additional 20 minutes or until strudel topping is golden brown..
- Cool on wire rack completely before slicing..
- Servealone, with whipped topping or vanilla ice cream..
Mix in the lemon zest and lemon juice. In medium bowl, toss Filling ingredients until well mixed. Add blueberries and lemon juice; toss gently to coat and evenly distribute. In a small bowl, beat eggs, sugar and lemon juice until thick and lemon-colored. Beat in flour, baking powder and lemon zest until blended.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food lemon blueberry pie with strudel topping recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.