by Life Tastes Good is an easy and economical recipe perfect for even the busiest nights of the week! Place Lit'l Smokies, BBQ sauce and crushed pineapple in crock pot. Turn Crock Pot to warm setting and enjoy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers :
- Prepare 1 packages of lit'l smokies smoked sausage 14 .oz package.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Make ready 2/3 cup of mesquite smoked barbecue sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of yellow mustard.
- Take 2/3 cup of water.
I've got even more crave worthy Easy Appetizer Recipes I know you'll love. Make everyone that walks through your front door happy happy with these fun recipes… Crockpot Bacon Wrapped Smokies Recipe. Mini sausages swimming in sauce is always a winning appetizer! Easy appetizer recipes like Pimento Cheese Dip, Dill Pickle Dip and Pull Apart Pizza Bread are how I like to do it!
Steps to make sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers :
- in a small pot, put all ingredients but not the smokies yet ….mix water, bbq sauce, brown sugar and mustard, mix well on medium heat, when it starts to boil. add smokies, lower heat just a little where it is still at a low boil ….
- low boil until the sauce thickens, it take about 30 minutes stir every now and then. u r done put in ur dish serve as an appetizer.hot or warm …good cold toi… watch it disappear in no time..
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area. No matter what your party theme, there's a slow-cooker appetizer here for you. Slow-Cooker BBQ Lit'l Smokies There's something about retro recipes that turns guests into ravenous monsters. (via The Life Jolie). Make a slice in each smoked sausage and stuff with an apricot piece. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the smoked sausage and place on the baking sheet.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sunshine 's lit'l smokies appetizers recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with friends via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.