The stew gets its rich flavor—and its name—from a generous amount of red wine, along with beef stock and a variety of herbs. Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon is a savory comfort meal full of fall-apart tender beef chunks and veggies. If Ina Garten and Julia Child created a beef bourguignon together – this would be it!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, instant pot beef bourguignon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot beef bourguignon using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon :
- Prepare 500 g of lean beef.
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons of Salt.
- Get 2 Teaspoons of Pepper.
- Get 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- Take 1 Teaspoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Water.
- Take 5 of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Make ready 1 sachet of Colman's Beef Bourguignon.
- Get 425 ml of Water.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Mushroom Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tablespoon of Oil.
I use my Instant Pot at least once a week! Summary: This is a keto and pressure cooker version of Beef Bourguignon — a rich and comforting stew with tender meat and crispy bacon. Bacon fat is used to sear the beef, which is then pressure cooked with red wine, onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon Season the beef with salt and pepper.
Steps to make Instant Pot Beef Bourguignon :
- In your instant pot, add your oil. Cut up your beef into small chunks and sauté in the oil. Grind together the salt, pepper and garlic then add to the beef. Add worcestershire sauce..
- Sauté until fond starts forming and the beef has some colour. Add 1/4 Cup water, scrape off the fond and cover the lid. Close the pressure seal and cook for 1 hour. Slow release the pressure after it's finished..
- Cut the carrots, tomatoes and mushrooms to sizes of your preference. Add the sachet of beef Bourguignon to 425ml water and mix in..
- Open the instant pot and scoop out all of the water that the beef has cooked in (save in a container for future use as beef stock!).
- Add all of the vegetables and water with sachet into the instant pot. Mix together and then close the lid. Cook with pressure seal closed for 30 minutes..
- Fast release the pressure (be careful of the steam) and mix in the mushroom soy sauce. Salt and pepper to your tasting and mix in well. After 5 minutes, serve with a side of your choice..
- We served ours with white rice. The beef is so tender that it falls apart..
Add half the beef and cook until well browned, stirring occasionally. How to make beef burgundy in the Instant Pot Sear beef: Heat the olive oil in your Instant Pot on the sauté setting. Season the cubed beef generously with salt and pepper. Sear the beef cubes until browned on all sides, then remove the beef from the pot and set aside. Set your Instant Pot to the Sauté setting.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food instant pot beef bourguignon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.