Store-bought shortbread from a holiday cookie tin are very good. Luckily they're even easier to make than chocolate chip cookies. And they're perfect for dipping in.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 :
- Get 240 g of butter.
- Take 60 g of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 300 g of flour.
Shortbread is a great cookie-jar cookie, in that it keeps well at room temperature for several days. I live in the desert, so I keep them in a container to prevent them from drying out—however, when I lived in Michigan and Oregon, the humidity was the enemy. Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or a baking mat. Do not allow shortbread to brown; the edges should have the faintest golden tinge.
Instructions to make Short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 :
- Preheat the oven at 180c /350F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add the flour and mix until the dough just comes together. Don't over mix your dough..
- Turn the dough onto a lightly dusted surface with powdered sugar and gently shape the dough into a long two by two inch square..
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 20mins so as to firm..
- Once the dough is firm, slice the cookies into thick squares..
- Place your cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 16-18mins or until golden brown..
- Allow to cool slightly before transferring to a cooling rack..
- Serve when desired and ENJOY!!!.
Check your oven sooner if it runs hot. Shortbread Cookies These shortbread cookies are simply the best around. Your house will smell incredible, I couldn't wait till they came out of the oven, just desperately needed to put one in my mouth as soon as possible. These cookies are great with a glass of milk, and I personally love them with my coffee in the morning. Lightly flour a work surface, and roll out the dough until it's about a half inch thick.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food short bread cookies #mycookbook week 3 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, whatsapp , instagram , fecebook or twitter Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.