Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy no-bake banoffee pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy no-bake banoffee pie using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie :
- Prepare of For the biscuit base.
- Get 300 g of HobNobs.
- Get 125 g of melted butter.
- Make ready of For the Filling.
- Get 1 of x 397g can Nestle Caramel.
- Prepare 2-3 of large bananas.
- Prepare of For the whipped cream topping.
- Make ready 300 ml of double cream.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of icing sugar.
- Make ready of Chocolate shavings.
Instructions to make Easy No-Bake Banoffee Pie :
- Lightly grease and line with baking parchment a 20cm/8inch springform cake pan or loose-bottom tart pan. Only line the bottom..
- Make the base: whiz up the biscuits in a food processor, or bash them inside a plastic bag using a rolling pin. Do this until the biscuits are fine breadcrumbs..
- Add the melted butter and mix well until the mixture resembles wet sand..
- Press the biscuit mix into the base and up the sides of your prepared tin. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour until set.
- When the base has set, remove from the fridge and pour the Nestle Caramel into the base evenly. Smooth out. Slice the bananas and evenly place each slice over the caramel until it is fully covered. Place back into the fridge while you make the cream topping.
- Next, whisk the double cream until you have very soft peaks. Add the vanilla and icing sugar and beat in, until the cream becomes slightly stiffer, still keeping soft peaks. Be very careful to keep an eye on the thickness, as you don’t want to over-whisk the cream!.
- Remove the pie carefully from the tin and place on a serving plate. Dollop the cream onto the pie and finish with chocolate shavings. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy no-bake banoffee pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, instagram , fecebook , twitter or whatsapp Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.