Dust work surface with a little flour. Unroll puff pastry sheet then cut into four sections. Dot pear mixture with a small amount of butter.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy mini pear pies. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Mini Pear Pies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Easy Mini Pear Pies is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy mini pear pies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Mini Pear Pies :
- Prepare 1 packages of refridgerated biscuits (7.5 oz).
- Get 1 medium of pear, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 large of egg, beaten with a splash of water.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of lemon zest.
Sprinkle with few drops of lemon juice. Here's a different type of hand pie – this time with a pear filling that has a hint of vanilla and cardamom. Again, they are simple to eat so they won't create a terrible mess in the kitchen after a long evening of dish-washing. Mini apple pies, mini pumpkin pies, and mini pecan pies—name a better pandemic Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert.
Steps to make Easy Mini Pear Pies :
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Melt butter in small saucepan or skillet..
- Add pear, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, corn starch and lemon zest. Simmer over medium heat until thickened. Remove from heat and cool slightly..
- Roll out each biscuit into about a 3 inch round. Place 1 reason of pear mixture on each round..
- Fold over dough and crimp edges with a fork..
- Place on a cookie sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Prick each pie with a knife to allow for steam to escape during cooking process..
- Brush egg wash over each pie and sprinkle with sugar..
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown..
- Mix powdered sugar, zest and a splash of water to form glaze. Drizzle over each pie. Serve warm..
Easy Homemade Carpet Cleaners to Tackle Every Stain. Pear-Blueberry Mini Pies With Lattice Crust Dutch Apple Pie Tartlets. These adorable mini apple pie pastries make a delightful addition to a dessert buffet or snack tray. The recipe calls for convenient frozen phyllo shells, so they're surprisingly easy to prepare. The lemon curd filling adds a unique flavor twist. —Mary Ann Lee, Clifton Park, New York To make the pastry, mix together the flour, sugar, and salt.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food easy mini pear pies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.