Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, milk chocolate mousse. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milk Chocolate Mousse is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Milk Chocolate Mousse is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milk chocolate mousse using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Mousse :
- Make ready 1 3/4 of :cups heavy whipping cream.
- Get 12 ounces of Lindt Excellence Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready of Garnish.
- Make ready as needed of Fresh whipped cream,.
- Prepare as needed of sweetened cocoa powder for dustinh.
- Make ready as needed of fresh berries.
- Take of Note: Good quality milk chocolate is essential for a light.
- Make ready of mousse. Do not use chips which are designed to keep their shape.
- Get of they would make the mousse heavier.
Steps to make Milk Chocolate Mousse :
- Heat cream either in the,icrowave or on stovetop until it just reaches a simmer, add vanilla.
- Pour over chopped chocolate in a large bowl, let sit one minute then stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until very cold, at least 6 hours or overnighr.
- Beat cold crea/chocolate mixture until light and fluffy.
- Spoon 8nto serving glasses. Garnish with whipped cream, dust with sweetened cocoa bpowder.Serve with fresh berries.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food milk chocolate mousse recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.