Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chicken and pineapple curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and Pineapple Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken and Pineapple Curry is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken and pineapple curry using 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry :
- Prepare of granny smith apples.
- Take of pineapple.
- Prepare of thumb size pieces of ginger.
- Prepare of fresh coriander.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Take of olive oil.
- Make ready of dessicated coconut.
- Take of ground almond.
- Get of turmeric.
- Make ready of garam masala.
- Make ready of chili powder.
- Take of coriander seeds.
- Make ready of cumin seeds.
- Make ready of apple juice.
- Get of onion.
- Make ready of chicken breasts.
- Make ready of red wine.
- Take of coconut milk.
- Prepare of knob of butter.
Stovetop Pineapple Coconut Chicken Curry Instructions. If you don't have an Instant Pot, you can still make this amazing curry on your stove. My kids are probably always wondering why mama. Finely slice pineapple and bell pepper and set aside.
Steps to make Chicken and Pineapple Curry :
- Chop 3 apples and put in a food processor. Process the apples and remove 2/3rds and put to one side. Chop half the fresh coriander, 2 cloves of garlic, 1 thumb size piece of root ginger and put into food processor with the 1/3 of apple..
- Add the turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, olive oil, apple juice, 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut and ground almond to the food processor and blend. Put to one side..
- Chop the remaining ginger and coriander, grate the onion and crush 2 cloves of garlic and put into a bowl..
- Chop the pineapple and chicken..
- Put a pan on low heat and add the butter until it melts..
- Add the bowl of ginger, onion, garlic and coriander to the pan and cook for 7-10mins..
- Add the chicken, remaining apple and remaining dedicated coconut and mix well..
- Add the paste from the food processor and mix well..
- Add coconut milk, red wine and simmer for 30-40mins..
Chicken pineapple curry(Sri Lankan and spicy). A curry flavored chicken and pineapple curry Sri Lankan style is just what you need to cook. Love making Thai food restaurant favorites at home, for a fraction of the cost. This fakeout takeout Chicken Pineapple Curry Recipe will not disappoint! One of my favourite take-out dishes is Thai red curry with chicken and pineapple.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and pineapple curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, twitter , whatsapp , instagram or fecebook Thanks again for reading , go on get cooking!.