Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, the worst ever chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook the worst ever chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter melted and then cooled for at least 5 minu.
- Take 1 1/2 c of cups light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 c of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs room tempature.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1/4 c of maple syrup.
- Take 3 1/4 c of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
- Make ready 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 3 cups of chocolate chips.
Instructions to make The WORST EVER Chocolate Chip Cookies :
- In large bowl, stir together melted butter and sugars..
- Add eggs, one at a time, stirring combined..
- Stir in vanilla extract and maple syrup..
- In separate bowl, whisk together flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt..
- Gradually add flour mixture to wet ingredients, stirring until completely combined..
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover bowl with clear wrap and allow to chill for at least 30 minutes (chilling!? I told you, this recipe is the worst.).
- While the dough is chilling, preheat oven to 350F (175C) and prepare cookie sheets by lining with parchment paper..
- Scoop about 2-3 Tbsp of cookie dough and roll into balls, making them slightly taller than they are wide. Place them at least 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheet..
- Bake about 13 minutes (cookies will appear to be a bit underdone, but edges should be just beginning to turn golden brown)..
- Allow cookies to cool completely on cookie sheet. If desired, gently press a few chocolate chips on top of the hot cookies..
- Keep unbaked cookie dough in fridge while waiting to put the next batch in the oven, and do not place cookie dough on a hot cookie sheet..
- Recipe notes: *You do not want your butter to be too hot or it may melt the sugar and you'll have a very runny dough. Best practice would be to cut the butter into about Tbsp-sized pieces, microwave in 10-second increments (stirring after each) until it is just completely melted, and then allow it to sit for 5 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food the worst ever chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends.
Don’t forget to share with relatives via social media, fecebook , twitter , whatsapp or instagram Thank you for reading , go on get cooking!.